· Ensure that all Programs operate in accordance with all
federal, state, and local laws and regulation.
· Work with Director of Client Services to build and improve
systems, efficiency, measurement, and management throughout the
Agency, as relevant to programs and operations. Research best
practices and industry standards.
· Maintain regular contact with Recovery Home and Driving Under
the Influence of Liquor (DUIL) Programs, or any other program
assigned, through office visits, meetings, and phone/email/text
communication to ensure propter operations and service
· Supervision, development, training, and discipline of staff as
· Project management, in leadership and support roles as
· Liaise with external agencies and contacts as necessary and
serve as primary contact for Bureau of Substance Addiction Services
(BSAS) licensing and contract managers. Strengthen and expand
external program collaborations.
· Serve as Site Administrator of the Agency Enterprise
Invoice/Service Management (EIM-ESM) system.
· Exercise detailed knowledge of Agency and program
policies/procedures. Support program staff to meet all Agency
requirements, and follow all policies/procedures in the Program and
in Main Office interactions.
· Ensure the accurate collection and maintenance of all
appropriate data and records as required from each Program, and
report to relevant teams in the Administrative Department.
· Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely
manner on an ongoing basis.
· Share 24/7 on-call support for Recovery Home and Driving Under
the Influence of Liquor (DUIL) Programs with the Director of Client
· Manage various types of documentation, including tracking,
reports, disciplinary actions, and training/training support
· Ensure proper and timely hiring, training, and supervision of
all program staff via the Program Directors and Human Resources
· Assist staff with crisis intervention/management with clients,
staff, funders, and vendors.
· Participate in all fundraising efforts as needed.
· Abide by all MHSA policies, maintain appropriate boundaries,
and ensure strict confidentiality and ethical standards at all
· Attend in-service and outside training and instruction as
directed by the Director of Client Services.
· Various other responsibilities, as assigned by the Director of
Client Services, or as needed to ensure the proper operation of
MHSA programs and the development of additional programs and
Please send resume and cover letter. In your cover letter,
please address the following points:
1.Experience in program administration and development
2.Supervisory and leadership style
3.Professional perspectives on substance use disorder treatment
and recovery services
MHSA is an equal opportunity employer
· Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in Social Work,
Public Administration, Counseling, or related field preferred.
· Five (5) years of experience in substance use disorder
treatment or recovery services, non-profit management, or related
· Demonstrated knowledge of contract management and regulatory
compliance, specifically with the Massachusetts Department of
Public Health (DPH) and/or the Bureau of Substance Addiction
· Demonstrated experience supervising staff and projects
· Knowledge of non-profit and human service administration.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
and database management. Knowledge of Enterprise Invoice/Service
Management (EIM-ESM) preferred.
· Ability to work with diverse staff serving diverse
· Ability to work independently and as a team player on multiple
projects simultaneously, in an often fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated strong and consistent attention to detail
· CPR/AED/First Aid certified (MHSA will provide training
· Demonstrated reliable attendance and punctual reporting for
· Reliable personal transportation.
· Bilingual preferred
Job ID: 54285930
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
Position Title: Director of Recovery Services
Company Name: Middlesex Human Service Agency, Inc
Job Function: Other
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Min Experience: 3-5 Years
Required Travel: 25-50%
Jobs You May Like Supply Chain Manager
Needham, Massachusetts, United States
Middlesex Human Service...
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
Director of Housing and Shelter Services