MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Implement new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and
* Work directly with customers to handle any customer
* Carry out supervisory responsibilities including hiring,
training, developing and reviewing direct reports.
* Ensure standard operating procedures are created, updated,
followed and that the lab area is kept in order and meets the
* Work within and cross-functionally to prevent and correct
process and product issues affecting quality and reliability.
* Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner to meet business
needs which includes lab calibration procedures and schedules and
all testing related tasks.
* Troubleshoot equipment issues to identify maintenance and/or
engineering improvements as needed.
* Actively participate in RCI/RCA's and implement appropriate
* B.S. Degree required, M.S. preferred
* 10+ years of experience within a quality role
* Experience within a lab setting is highly desirable
* Proficiency with statistical tools such as Minitab, SQC Pack,
* Working knowledge of ISO 9001
* Strong organizational skills and analytical abilities
* Previous leadership experience is highly desirable
* Strong computer skills and communication skills
My client is a leading industrial manufacturer of specialty
material products that serves a number of industries including,
aerospace, electronics and medical device.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly
and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a
competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with
current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.