Senior Product Manager IOT Device Management Enterprise Tools
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: May 31, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
This is a highly impactful role as a Sr. Product Manager IOT
Device Management/ Enterprise Tools within Hardware Group for
Verizon Connect. You will be responsible for clearly defining the
next generation of Device management tools suite to centrally
manage automotive & mobile IOT devices by working and leading
- Create roadmap and strategy for auto & mobile IOT device
management tool(s) for registration, activation, provisioning,
security, OTA updates, device compatibility & related.
- Create financial analysis and business cases tojustify business
investments and develop 3-5 year vision. Lead competitive & market
analysis to benchmark product opportunities.
- Define product requirements & backlog based on agile best
practices. Partner with product, UX and technology teams toalign on
direction& create best in class user experience.
- Partner with product, support, marketing, sales, and operations
to lead the launch and release planning. Lead documentation & Sales
and Support training.
- Gather customer/user feedback, run advisory sessions and
measure/ manage NPS post launch.
- In depth data analysis to manage and report on device
performance metrics such as device uptime, reporting status &
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing
environment.. You're self-directed and collaborative & cultivate
relationships with teams & partners.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (EE, CS, ME, Industrial,
similar) 10+ years of work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in product management of SaaS,
Software or CE/ hardware products.
- Hands on experience in cloud based connected enterprise IT/MDM
or IOT device management
- Experience with analytics, reporting and BI systems integration
(Tableau, Splunk, Google Analytics).
- Experience in agile & lean/kanban methods, fluent in both
hardware and software development.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in tools integration with Cloud/ERP/CRM (e.g. AWS,
Azure, SAP, SFDC) for supply chain and warehousing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and
- Experience working with UX teams (design, research) and
experience w/ design thinking.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Waltham , Senior Product Manager IOT Device Management Enterprise Tools, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!