Quality Assurance Associate
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: June 1, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages
applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected
veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role is responsible for the Quality review of manufacturing
production records, including verification of raw materials used,
verification of calculations and critical process steps, and
evaluation of Quality Control testing.
Our client is a top bioprocessing manufacturer that develops and
commercializes equipment used in development of biologics.
- Perform batch record review; to include review of production
records, quality control records such as (i.e.: monthly RO/DI,
weekly Environmental Monitoring records), and weekly/monthly
- Identification of process deviations.
- Identification of Out-of-Specifications (OOS) results.
- Label Verification.
- Assist with the maintenance of QMSu
- Bind and file completed batch records and other administrative
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or other science
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in Quality Assurance in an ISO
9001 certified Quality Management System or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments and
- Shares timely information with peers on daily progress.
- Ability to contribute to project teams.
- Focus and attention to detail is critical
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices preferred
- Competitive base salary and compensation package
- Excellent career development and growth
Keywords: Michael Page, Waltham , Quality Assurance Associate, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!