Marketing Automation Manager - (Marketo/Eloqua)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
About the Team
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Automation, you will be a
part of a fast-growing Marketing, Strategy, and Innovation
department that works closely with Corporate
Marketing/Communications, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, and
Marketing Automation Manager
As a lead Marketing Automation Manager, you are responsible for
leveraging Intralinks' Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) to
support our marketing and sales teams, not only in executing
well-segmented and targeted demand generation campaigns, but also
in educating stakeholders on how to best integrate technology and
strategy into the programs to exceed goals and expectations.
With an emphasis on driving the development, testing, and
analysis of email marketing programs, as an ideal candidate, you
have significant hands-on experience with MAP or email marketing
tools and strategy, as well as superior project and stakeholder
Day to Day:
- Be a marketing automation "power user" and go-to resource for
global marketing teams.
- Recommend and implement advancing practices in marketing
automation to push the boundaries of automation and marketing tech
for dynamic/personalized content, segmentation and data-driven
- Project manage and execute email marketing campaigns, providing
data-driven insgihts and recommendations for tactic and channel
- Advise and perform audience segmentation strategies to
incorporate available demographic and behavioral criteria from
multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal
messaging/relevance, design and response optimization.
- Ensure programs follow email preference and compliance
- Own data quality and management to build the depth, breadth,
and quality of the marketing database.
- Act as "point" on campaigns quality and pre-flight analysis and
- Generate and analyze regular reporting on effectiveness and key
performance indicators (KPIs) to share program impact and key
learnings with marketing stakeholders and partners.
- Keep up-to-date and adhere to digital marketing best practices,
including; usability, design/copywriting, privacy, and legislative
- Marketo Certification Required
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing related field.
- 4+ years' work experience in a B2B marketing organization
directly managing Marketo, or comparable marketing automation
software (Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot).
- Expert proficiency with email marketing & marketing automation
- B2B marketing experience within SaaS, FinTech, Financial
Services or Software organizations.
- Experience using Salesforce/CRM tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding required.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and
Intralinks has a renewed focus on the market segments and
products where it has always excelled. And, the Marketing functions
are serious in their transformation to accelerate and amplify the
dynamic thought leadership and engagement programs impacting
customers throughout their lifecycle. This is a smart
#LI - SH1
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or
employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable
Keywords: IntraLinks, Waltham , Marketing Automation Manager - (Marketo/Eloqua), Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!