Overnight Front Desk Supervisor
Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Only 15 miles from downtown Boston, The Westin Waltham Boston
provides easy access to Concord, Lexington, and Cambridge. Our
associates can enjoy a list of excellent benefits, which include
free onsite parking, complimentary lunch or dinner meals and free
uniform dry cleaning. Complimentary on site dental cleanings
provided every 6 months and an annual complimentary flu shot for
associates on our medical/dental benefits. For those looking to
stay fit, you can take advantage of our complimentary access to our
WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. At the Westin Waltham, we take care
of you so that you can take care of our guests! We value U.S.
military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Supervise the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance
of financial controls and compliance with hotel standards.
Coordinate with other departments (i.e. security, housekeeping) to
ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Supervise the night audit/hotel associates; review and verify
- Supervise the balancing, reconciliation and closing of various
daily accounts and prepare the daily statements to provide
accurate, timely information to management while ensuring proper
controls are maintained.
- Control the Night Audit Bank.
- Review timecards on a daily basis and complete daily and
weekly/bi-weekly payroll reports.
- Perform functions of Night Auditors as needed to provide
coverage and ensure completion of work in a timely, accurate
- Prepare the daily activity sheet, report all noteworthy events
and serious accounting violations.
- Respond to customer issues, complaints, or problems in a quick,
efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
and quality service.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate
mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns
in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a
moderately complex computer system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Waltham , Overnight Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!