Senior Experience Architect
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Title: Senior Experience Architect
Location: Wayne, PA or Waltham, MA or Remote East Coast
The User Experience Architects we hire must be skilled in
conducting user research, capturing business goals, information
architecture, interaction design, and usability testing;
collaborating with visual designers, technical architects, business
analysts and application developers and have experience leading and
managing engagements, estimating, collaborating on proposals and
assisting in the generation of new business opportunities. In this
position the User Experience Architect will wear many hats and will
have the opportunity to work with our rapidly growing team of
passionate and talented strategists, designers and developers and
gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and platforms.
- Produce UX deliverables : wireframes, process flows, copy
decks, application maps, user personas, user journeys etc.
- Collaborate with and help guide junior designers in the
production of UX deliverables.
- Write UX copy and create content related deliverables, with an
eye towards appropriate tone of voice, point of view and
consistency of nomenclature.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions and conduct stakeholder
interviews to elicit business requirements from our clients,
addressing product, brand, marketing, content and overall user
- Independently lead collaborative design sessions with the
client, interactive designers, technical developers, and project
managers to generate superb design work and happy clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in support of an Agile
- Create deliverables for workshops or presentations as
- Help champion usability standards and user
experience/human-centered design for the most intuitive and
delightful application experience.
- Contribute to the strategy and implementation of a
human-centric experience design methodology across all our client
- Contribute to the internal development of UX processes,
deliverables and standards.
- Stay abreast of innovations in UX best practices, tools and
topics of interest to the UX community and help to infuse them back
into the organization.
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work and
growth into the next generation of user experience design.
The Skills We're Looking For:
- At least 5 years as a UX professional, with strong experience
in designing for web and mobile applications.
- Background in information architecture, human-centered design
and user testing including managing UX projects and assigned
- Proficiency with Sketch, InVision, Keynote, and Google
- Experience streamlining the production of design deliverables
to support an Agile methodology including developing processes,
workflows, and templates.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills, ability to
manage several projects at the same time.
- A commitment to quality and continuous improvement - including
a willingness to question current practice, to be hands-on and with
strong attention to detail.
- Ability to question assumptions and establish a new normal for
Mobile / Web Platform and Tools design.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff
to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the
world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital
products and services for their customers. Our approach balances
human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity
with research and analytics, and agile development with strict
engineering and security standards. Mobiquity's end-to-end services
consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to
IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering,
cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network
(APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011
to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn
more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with
a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job
requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin,
sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory
disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status,
past or present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Keywords: Mobiquity, Waltham , Senior Experience Architect, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!