Client Solution Engineer
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Client Solution Engineer
The Client Solution Engineer is a key member of the Customer
Integrations and Implementation team and has responsibility for
assisting clients through the technical implementation of one or
more of ZoomInfo's customer-facing solutions. Solutions include but
are not limited to InboxAI, Engage, FormComplete and Enrich. This
is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business
with a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and
marketing intelligence technologies and applications.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Work as a member of the ZoomInfo Solution Engineering and
Implementation Team providing hands-on guidance and support to
clients during the implementation of ZoomInfo product solutions
within the client internals systems
- Maintain a clear understanding of application integrations
within CRM/MAT environments particularly for Salesforce, Marketo,
HubSpot, Eloqua, and Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo platform and
- Engage in clear dialogue with clients to customize the ZoomInfo
Solution implementation ensuring the solution aligns with client
- Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve
any previously unforeseen issues both during the
- Identify, catalogue, and escalate any product defects and or
insufficiencies to the ZoomInfo Product Development and Engineering
teams for immediate remediation.
- Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within
the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and
product management departments).
- Hold high-level technical discussions on topics like email
protocols, OAuth setup, API , data transformations, CRM workflows
and process creation with both internal and external
- Assist creating technical "how-to" documents when
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a
high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough
knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree.
- At least 2+ years of technical CRM, Marketing Automation
implementation, or Sales Acceleration platform experience.
- Highly familiar with both Salesforce Lightning and Classic and
an ability to quickly and knowledgeably navigate within both
- Salesforce Admin Certification and/or knowledge of Apex code,
SOQL and Salesforce app creation is preferred.
- Well versed in CRM reporting, filtering, custom field creation,
workflows, triggers, and CRM processes.
- Certification and/or familiarity with Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua
and/or Microsoft Dynamics is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Restful APIs and some experience
- High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure
and troubleshooting processes.
- Must be a problem solver. Ability to research, analyze and
provide a solution to newly identified issues.
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communication
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality.
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards
hard work and self-motivation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: ZoomInfo, Waltham , Client Solution Engineer, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!