Human Resources Intern
Company: Global Partners LP
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The summer intern program at Global Partners allows college
students the opportunity to develop core business skills while
working in one of our key business areas. Some of these include,
but are not limited to, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources,
Sales, Legal and Terminal Operations. Global Partners has operated
successfully for over 75 years and it is due in large part to its
people. Employees at Global are dedicated and engaged to the
organization's mission, and we look for interns who want be part of
For over 75 years Global Partners has been delivering the
energy, products, and services that make life better. We've also
successfully developed community integrated convenience stores
where we aretransforming the customer experience and rethinking
what it means to lead as an adaptive energy distribution
company.This is a source of pride and frankly we don't plan on
stopping. With our recent game changers such asPaybyCar Contactless
PaymentandRenewable Diesel Fuel, we are looking to continue
responsible and innovative growth. From design, supply, and tech
we're looking for people to contribute to our company's direction.
Global Partners is a great opportunity for those looking to develop
their career with a long standing company motivated by what's
The Types of "Energy" You Bring
- Must have a high school diploma and be enrolled in a degree
program leading to a bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated ability in handling highly sensitive and
confidential matters effectively and discreetly
- Completed human resources, organizational
psychology/organizational development or business administration
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Requires a high level of verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail, flexibility and ability to manage multiple
competing priorities while meeting expected deadlines
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Strong work ethic and tenacity
- Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week
"Gauges" of Responsibility
- You will participate in the recruiting process, including
researching academic and career services contacts, posting job
descriptions, and scheduling both phone and in-person
- Sourcing and talent pipeline development; you will learn how we
attract and hire the best!
- Assist in the new hire process; processing and preparing
- Conduct research into our competitors' talent and
- Assist in document management and administrative
responsibilities as needed
Events/ Special Projects
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of events and
- Assisting in communications around event management including
invitations, programs, calendars, and reports.
- Wide range of support for upcoming events and activities.
"Fuel" forYou -
- Coins!We offer competitive salaries and opportunities for
growth. We mean it! We have an amazing Talent Development Team who
create trainings for growth and job development.
- Health + Wellness- Medical, Dental, Visions and Life Insurance.
Along with additional wellness support.
- The Road Ahead- We offer 401k and a match component!
- Professional Development- We provide tuition reimbursement;
this benefit is offered after 6 months of service.
- Give Back! We believe in community support. We know everyone
gives in their own way, that's why we offer paid volunteer time-off
to you to help an organization of your choice
The GPS of our Interview Process
- First thing first, if you're interested in the role, please
- A talent acquisition team member will review your resume in
partnership with the hiring manager. If your experience would lend
to this opportunity a recruiter willcontactyou.
- We conduct "in-person" (ZOOM) interviews and provide additional
interview information or other items needed at that time.
- Knowledge of paralegal real estate responsibilities
- Minimum of three years of law-related experience under an
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally
Keywords: Global Partners LP, Waltham , Human Resources Intern, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!