Sr Product Manager (m/f/d)
Company: PerkinElmer, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Location Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-020473
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to
treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe,
even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and
medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of
our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then,
we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers
scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and
informatics to help our customers work to create healthier
families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being
and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating
career, look no further.
- Directs the development of company market requirements for
specific product(s) or product line(s), including product strategy
definition, requirements analysis, and pricing.
- Monitors the development of business plans, assesses market
penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive
advantage, revenue and market share.
- Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured
product marketing plans.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and
identifies customer needs.
- Establishes pricing strategies and develops marketing tools for
successful product introductions.
- Communicates customer feedback to engineering, manufacturing
and sales to enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Leads new product definition and business plans with joint
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the
efficient operation of the function.
Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
Keywords: PerkinElmer, Inc., Waltham , Sr Product Manager (m/f/d), Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!