Front Desk Customer Service Lead
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy.
BorrowLenses (BL) is the largest photography/videography rental
company serving the entire United States. BL was built on a
platform that focused heavily on quality customer support. Year
over year, we continue to focus on the customer, their experience,
and the high level of service we provide.
BorrowLenses is searching for a friendly Front Desk Lead with
strong videography knowledge and/or experience to join our Front
Desk Customer Service team in our Waltham, MA retail facility! Our
Front Desk Customer Service teams, located in Waltham, MA and San
Carlos, CA, interface directly with customers and work closely with
every department to handle each step of the customer's rental
In addition to hands-on videography skills, this position
requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, customer
service acumen, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Individuals must be able to
effectively assist customers with equipment recommendations and
troubleshooting, communicate calmly when handling difficult
situations, and an ability to multitask 3 or more projects or tasks
based on priority and need. This position will report to the Video
Customer Service Supervisor for the BorrowLenses brand.
What You'll Do Here:
- Team leader for both Front Desk Customer Service teams located
in Waltham, MA and San Carlos, CA
- Preparing and returning orders for customers
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Troubleshooting equipment problems and general account
- Recommending appropriate gear based on the customer's
- Acts as the "voice of the customer" and internally communicate
issues and improvements that affect customer experience.
- Be the primary point of contact for in person escalations and
other customer issues
- Assist with hiring, training, and supervising staff
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate
organization information through department meetings, and
appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication
- Assist as needed with customer inquiries via other channels
such as email, phone, or live chat.
- May be required to work the Saturday shift at a future
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Associates degree or higher, or previous work experience in a
- Must have a strong understanding of videography
- Understanding of life on set. Can relate to our professional
clientele - speaking to them on a level playing field and address
their needs accordingly.
- Significant hands-on experience shooting with high-end digital
cinema cameras such as REDs, Arris, Varicam, etc.
- Professional experience in one or more video production-based
fields: Film, Broadcasting, Live Production
- Ability to build out complicated rigging & foresee potential
challenges/issues to address with customer, or at least get on AC
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues with customer while they
are on set
- Ability to speak to customers as an authority on higher end
- Experience working in an ecommerce business is preferred
- Adaptability, Attention to Detail, and Conflict Resolution
- Strong in multi-tasking, time management, and
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we
want to work with you!
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Waltham , Front Desk Customer Service Lead, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!