Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator
Company: Springwell Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Springwell is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join our HR
team! The Human Resources Recruiter will be responsible for
coordinating the agency's efforts around recruitment and hiring of
The Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible
for coordinating the agency's efforts around hiring new employees,
including posting open positions, screening resumes, conducting
phone interviews, and maintaining the agency's applicant tracking
system. The Recruitment Coordinator will also be involved in the
onboarding process and will be responsible for overall general
Human Resources support for the agency.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Recruitment.
- Strong skills in computer programs including Microsoft Office
Suite (especially Outlook and Excel) required.
- Familiarity with ApplicantPro or similar applicant tracking
system a plus.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information a
- Strong organizational skills, ability to shift priorities and
attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 12 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than
40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and
individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the
support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on
creating a supportive, and welcoming environment that values each
and every member of our staff. At Springwell we are fiercely
committed to creating equal opportunities for all regardless of
race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender
expression, national origin, age, language, and physical or mental
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are
accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our
employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of
us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and
quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent
(there are certain things, like salaries and performance
evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always
examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a
week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And
afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday
to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated
lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our
staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont,
Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Boston, Case Management, Social
Services, Social Work, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Human
Services, Health Care, Outreach, Public Health, Human Resources,
Human Resources Manager, Hiring Manager, Human Resources
Generalist, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources
Specialist, HR, Payroll, Nonprofit, Recruiter, Recruitment, Talent
If interested, please apply at https://springwell.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Keywords: Springwell Inc, Waltham , Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!