Assistant Bakery Sales Manager- Hannaford
Company: Delhaize America
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Assistant Bakery Sales Manager
Reports To: Bakery Sales Manager
This position requires open (4am-8pm) availability and some
weekends. Posting closes 6/6/21.
Effectively assist in the management of department operations to
meet financial and sales goals. Build associate and customer
relations and promote a strong in support of Hannaford
Essential Job Functions:
- In the absence of the department manager, manage the department
operations in accordance with established department standard
- Role model outstanding, friendly customer service and use
skills and knowledge to offer solutions that meet or exceed
- Assist in growing sales through effective merchandising
- Assist in hiring, training and developing associates to meet
the department needs.
- Assist in managing performance through planning, coaching and
- Ensure that department conditions involving department
appearance, quality, variety, safety, and food safety are
consistently maintained at the highest level.
- Maintain effective work schedules to meet production and
customer service standards as well as associates' personal
- Actively recognize associates who deliver great service and
coach associates to expectations when necessary.
- Understand and use company tools such as; financial reports,
scheduling, productivity, ordering, and business information
- Maintain accurate records of production, shrink, sales, and
- Assist in communicating department and company policies to
- Perform various department functions as needed to meet
production and customer service guidelines.
- Assist in special projects.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position,
with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Receive, store, process and merchandise all products in
accordance with established department guidelines. Requirements
A high school graduate or equivalent preferred. Strong
understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques
preferred. Effective communication, customer service, and selling
skills. Must have effective interpersonal and organizational
skills. Desire and ability to lead and manage a team. Demonstrated
ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical
requirements of the job. Strong problem solving skills. Must meet
minimum age requirements.
- Ability to use computers and other communication systems
required to perform the job
Stand and walk 100% of the time.
Lift up to 30 lbs. 40% of the time and up to 40 lbs.
Reach to Shoulder level or overhead on occasion while lifting 20
Frequent bending, reaching, grasping, and lifting items at or
above waist level.
Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20
minutes at a time.
- Use hands to operate controls, feel objects and use variance
appliances and tools to
open and prepare products.
- Handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning
materials, packaging materials,
and food products.
- Meet volume activity standards established for the department.
Keywords: Delhaize America, Waltham , Assistant Bakery Sales Manager- Hannaford, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!