Company: Mastech Digital, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: Waltham, MA Job Code: 234388 Posted: May 14, 2021
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff
as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American
Corporations. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer
for our client in the IT and Business Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity
for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is
looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 8 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Waltham, MA or anywhere in Connecticut, Maine,
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Primary Skills: Acceptance Testing
Role Description: The QA Engineer must have at least 3+ years of
experience. The Software QA Engineer role combines a focus in
software quality and testing as well as review and analysis of
business requirements by ensuring adherence to quality standards
and practices defined by the company, the Health Care Industry and
Compliance. This position is heavily involved in developing and
- Multifaceted testing approach including functional/system
testing, integration testing, service level testing via Ready API,
end to end testing, exploratory testing and regression.
- Emphasize collaboration across multiple feature and support
teams to deliver quality integrated products.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on
- Perform functional, application and regression, to ensure that
developed products meet design specifications and are within total
quality management limits and standards.
- Analyze requirements, perform ambiguity analysis to ensure that
requirements meet design specifications and standards.
- Identify and investigate issues found during testing, assist
Software Engineers in troubleshooting and update test cases based
on discovered defects.
- Adhere to standards and procedures for measuring product
quality and release readiness.
- Coordinate Performance testing within the scrum teams by
assisting Software Engineers and Performance SMEs.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test scripts, and
clearly document defects
- Support UAT initiatives by providing data set up, access, and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required,
assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
discipline required; in lieu of a degree, 4+ years of relevant
experience may be considered
- 2+ years of progressive QA/testing experience in Information
Technology or software development focus on moderately scoped
projects or assignments
- Possess intermediate understanding of QA/testing principals and
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge
to solve a variety of common testing challenges
- Develop and maintain automation suites (selenium webdriver,
protractor, rest assure, ready API)
- Experience executing automated test scripts in a CI/CD
environment system using Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex and
requires some depth of analysis
- Ability to communicate information, typically within the
immediate team, on matters that involve obtaining or providing
information of direct importance to the team
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level and/or
- Ability to travel up to 10%, as needed
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or
another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Travel: 10% Travel
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Rabi Maharana
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2246)/ M: (512)-575-4300
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Mastech Digital, Inc., Waltham , QA Engineer, Other , Waltham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!